- Reduce bloating
- Eliminate water retention
- Improve Digestion
- Curbs cravings
- Improves transit
- Supports the body's cleansing functions
- Reinforce the benefits of a cleansing diet
Digestion: Peppermint, verbena leaf, lemon grass, orange leaf, licorice root, green anise and sage.
Elimination: Senna, birch leaf, black currant, licorice, meadowsweet
- Ships all over Canada by Post Canada in 7 working days.
- Ships worldwide by Post Canada in 2-3 weeks.
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
- We ship our Herbal Teas worldwide.
WHAT DAYS DO YOU DELIVER?
- We deliver Tuesday to Friday.
- Want to start your cleanse Monday? Ask for a Friday delivery.
- Montreal and Laval only: You can select between two delivery times: 12pm-5pm or 5pm-9.30pm. Saturday: 8am-2pm.
Rest of Quebec and Ontario: from Tuesday to Friday with Purolator/FEDEX (Office/Industrial area delivery*: 9am to 5pm, Home/Residential area delivery: 8am to 8pm)*
*We cannot give more details about delivery times. We do not have any control on their delivery times, we cannot accommodate any special delivery time requests.
HOW IS MY PACKAGE SHIPPED?
- Cleanses & Smoothies: are shipped in an insulated and temperature-controlled packaging with ice packs that preserves its temperature during transit. Upon receipt, take the smoothies out of the box and refrigerate them. After opening them, you have 3 days to drink them.
- Infusions & Accessories: when ordered on their own are shipped out by Canada Post. Please allow up to 7 days working days after an order is placed to receive them
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I AM ABSENT DURING DELIVERY
- Make sure to pick a delivery address and date where someone will be present to accept the delivery. If you are absent during delivery, our messengers, Purolator/FedEx can only leave the package at your door at a unique address.
- Messengers cannot leave the package in front of your building or condo tower. No refunds, exchanges or credits will be applied if you are absent at the time and place of delivery you selected, and if because of that, the messenger cannot deliver your package to you. You will be charged for another attempt of delivery.
Local delivery area: island of Montreal and Laval only
- Tuesday to Friday : 12pm-5pm or 5pm-9.30pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
National Shipping: all of Ontario and Quebec**
- Tuesday to Friday
- Office/Industrial area delivery*: 8am to 5pm (including lunchtime)
- Home/Residential area delivery: 8am to 8pm
**Purolator or FedEx takes care of shipping throughout Ontario and Quebec. We cannot give more details about delivery times. We do not have any control on their delivery times, we cannot accommodate any special delivery time requests. When your order ships out, you will receive an email from with your tracking number.
*OFFICES & INDUSTRIAL AREAS
- Please include your company name, office number, floor etc., during checkout.
- Make sure that there is at attendant at the front desk at lunchtime. If not, please leave a note at the door asking the messenger to leave the package at the door.
- If you have a mailroom, please let them know that you are expecting a package and that they should notify you upon delivery.