- Shelf-life & Storage
- Cleanses: Keep for 4 days in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Infusions: 12 months
- Your package is shipped in an insulated and temperature-controlled packaging with ice packs that preserves its temperature during transit. Upon receipt, take the smoothies out of the box and refrigerate them. After delivery, you have four days to drink them.
- If you must drink your smoothies on the go, please keep them in a cooler, or use the box and ice-packs they were delivered in keep them cool while you're on the road.
You can choose the delivery date of your choice at checkout.
- Montreal and Laval: from Monday to Friday (You can select a delivery between 12pm to 5pm or 5pm to 9.30pm)
- Rest of Quebec and Ontario: from Tuesday to Friday with Purolator (Office/Industrial area delivery*: 9am to 5pm, Home/Residential area delivery: 5pm to 9pm)
- Smoothies: are shipped in an insulated and temperature-controlled packaging with ice packs that preserves its temperature during transit. Upon receipt, take the smoothies out of the box and refrigerate them. After opening them, you have 3 days to drink them.
- Herbal teas: when ordered on their own are shipped out by Canada Post. Please allow up to 7 days working days after an order is placed to receive them
Make sure to pick a delivery address and date where someone will be present to accept the delivery. If you hare absent during delivery, our messengers, Purolator/FedEx can only leave the package at your door at a unique address. Messengers cannot leave the package in front of your building or condo tower. No refunds, exchanges or credits will be applied if you are absentthe delivery address and date you selected and the messenger cannot delivery your package to you.
Local delivery area: island of Montreal and Laval only
- From: Monday to Friday
- Select a delivery time between 12pm-5pm or 5pm-9.30pm
- Home/Residential area delivery: 5pm to 9pm
- Price: $15. FREE for orders above $150.
National Shipping: all of Ontario and Quebec**
- From: Tuesday to Friday
- Office/Industrial area delivery*: 8am to 5pm
- Home/Residential area delivery: 8am to 8pm
- Price: $15-$20. FREE for orders above $150.
**Purolator or FedEx takes care of shipping throughout Ontario and Quebec. We cannot give more details about delivery times. We do not have any control on their delivery times, we cannot accommodate any special delivery time requests. When your order ships out, you will receive an email from with your tracking number.
Missed the order deadline? Our delivery windows don’t work for you? We’d be happy to accommodate you if possible, please give us a call to find out 514-947-4569.
*Offices and industrial areas: Please make sure that there is at attendant at the front desk at lunchtime. If not, please leave a note at the door asking the messenger to leave the package at the door. If you have a mailroom, please let them know that you are expecting a package and that they should notify you upon delivery. Please include your company name, office number, floor etc., or else we will assume you are a home delivery.
This is only possible for deliveries in Montreal & Laval. Any limitation within the delivery window must be requested via phone by calling us at (514)947-4569. We will do our best to accommodate your "please arrive earlier/later than x time" request when possible.